Our most popular and versatile units. Utilized by a multitude of businesses for a wide variety of cleaning needs. From a simple oil field application to daily construction and farm use. Our customers continuously comment on the heat and speed of cleaning with these machines.
- Commercial Hot Water
- 3.5 GPM at 4000 PSI
- 15 HP Lifan Gas Engine
- Electric Start
- 12V Burner
- EK440 Pump
- Schedule 80 Heating Coil
- Powder Coated Portable Frame with 13″ Pneumatic Wheels Attached with Lock Nuts. Dependable
- Long lasting machines built for a multitude of applications. Heats water faster & hotter than competitors.
- Heavy Duty Triplex Plunger Pump
- Inline Serviceable Stainless Steel Mesh Water Filter
- Oil Bath Crank Case with dipstick and sight gauge
- Stainless Unitized Valves
- Forged Brass Manifold
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator from 150psi to max
- Fully Welded Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Elliptically wound cold process of stretched reduced fully body normalized ASTM A53/APIPSL schedule 80 or optional 160 pipe is structurally braced to minimize pipe wear.
- The coil is sealed by a ceramic blanket and enclosed in a stainless steel housing for heating efficiency.
- These coils have been specially designed to be paired with the burners maximum heating and fuel efficiency.
- The coils are securely mounted to the frames to reduce vibration and enhance ease of maintenance.
Quality North American made oil fired burners with adjustable thermostats are used due to their efficiency and durability. Safety features include: flow switch, pressure switch, rupture disc, high limit and adjustable thermostat.
- Stainless Steel Housing
- Thermostat Controlled
- BTU 300,000
- All Welded · Powder Coated
- 12 Gauge Bent Steel Roll Cage
- Lifting Bar
- ¾ Inch Threaded Axles Welded to the Frame
- 13 Inch Pneumatic Wheels Attached with Lock Nuts
- 10 Gallon Poly Fuel Tank
- Hose Reel Mounting Plate
- Stationary Skid Frame also Available
- Pressure Regulator
- 36 Inch Trigger Gun and Wand Assembly with Quick Coupler System
- 0/15/25/40 Nozzles – 50 Feet of High Pressure Hose
- Downstream Chemical/Soap Injector